– I had to ask myself today a serious ontological question about why I would say to myself, “I have to go to the bathroom;” when I was already in the bathroom.
– testing: https://clydelied.wordpress.com/wp-admin/index.php?page=my-comments “my comments”?
– The other “game of inches”! http://imgur.com/gallery/wNjcy1D (an inch to the right! / an inch to the left!)(don’t over-think this.)
– puh-leeze – enough with the nose-rings! “This is where yer boogers come out!!”
– I wonder, sometimes, how did she know there was “a storm coming”? http://imgur.com/gallery/SkrdYPQ
– TIL mosquitos bite? http://imgur.com/gallery/VniNOPD
– here: sit and think awhile!! http://imgur.com/gallery/55DIFEq
– Changed tagline from “Not all protesters are rioters.” (And not all rioters protest.)” to: “It’s always darkest before the streetlights turn on.”
– Was thinking about the differences between liberals & conservatives; as always, trying to understand everything… when I thought: “liberals think: ‘everyone needs to be free’ and conservatives think: ‘everyone needs me, [and my rules].'” Did I get that right?
“Whosoever is afraid of submitting any question, civil or religious, to the test of free discussion, is more in love with his own opinion than with truth.” ~T Watson
“Learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.” ~Leonardo Da Vinci
– Thanks for: At least one store that was still open (on the other side of town) had Ding-Dongs.
– Thanks for: Finding someone’s glasses before they got ran-over.
– Thanks for: Got some weed-eating done. (and boy were they delicious!)
– Thanks for: up-all-night, sleep-all-day
– Thanks for: beautiful blue & blue & blue!
– Thanks for: and purple 🙂 (but let’s be honest: who has a leg that skinny?!)