“Saying there are too many children is like saying there are too many flowers.”
– cool blue cat http://imgur.com/gallery/Cm8BrKd
– that’s quite a necklace can you zoom-in on that necklace, plz
– big cats stalk a person! (they look so tame)
– “robot apocalypse” was pretty-funny up-until the “in theory” part.
– Springtime in Quebec: sign falls over
– I like that face: “…and birds”
– kids & computers 😦
!! Only one mistake at work! (and that was ’cause the machine sometimes crushes things – not a lot I can do about it). Also a lot of the parts were wobblier than usual, and weren’t cooperating with the machine. Only down .01 parts-per-minute from last time, I reckon.
Anyways; another monday.
Also thought alot about boobs. “Pensive” “Reflecting.” “Ponderous.”
Also thought about clowning.
Also wondered how I was gonna get back in shape.
But most of my time I spend wondering if there’s something big & subtle I’m missing; like, “shouldn’t I be saving the universe or something – somehow?” And “what are we gonna do about England?!” And, “why has the entire year of 1986½ been obliterated from the history books of the world?”
I also think about Steve Martin dumping out his canteen of sand.
– Today I’m thankful for more dreams sort-of remembered… for awhile
– I’m thankful for extra sleep
– I’m thankful for nice weather; allegedly
– I’m thankful for interesting youtube videos
– I’m thankful for a beautiful small breeze about an hour ago
And some time I’ll have to add “survival” & “garden” to my vision board.
“A man must consider what a rich realm he abdicates when he becomes a conformist.” ~Ralph Waldo Emerson
And that’s pretty-much “it” for this episode. As you can see, if you’ve been reading for long, it’s not a really exciting life – it’s mostly internal; as-always – trying to figure things out mentally & emotionally.