not-art: see our worker at the helm of a contraption, “I hate this machine. I could be at home in bed!”
…Meanwhile, in an alternate universe: see our worker at home in bed, having a bad dream of being trapped at the helm of a contraption.
– Oh Dear
God boss I forgot to clock back in after lunchchch!
Please credit me a few hours… and God, if you read this first, please undo said mistake &/or credit me several hours, and three more wishes!
– I thought this would be another neat thing to ask kids “What’s this?” And let them think about it awhile. [quick edit: Hye I didn’t get no clues; so no-dice for you either!]
- Cool school (3D printable) things
- Orion: http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:349822 [Edit: It’d also be neat if those stars were replaced with LEDs; maybe colored-ones the way the real stars are.]
- Aristarchus moon region: http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:578056
- Voyager spacecraft: http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:546850
- T-Rex skull http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:559603
- equatorial sundial http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:20896
- Mt. St. Helens http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:624600
“Your beliefs become your thoughts,
Your thoughts become your words,
Your words become your actions,
Your actions become your habits,
Your habits become your values,
Your values become your destiny.”
? Mahatma Gandhi
“Sow a thought, and you reap an act;
Sow an act, and you reap a habit;
Sow a habit, and you reap a character;
Sow a character, and you reap a destiny.”
? Samuel Smiles
– Today I’m thankful for Alice Phoebe Lou’s TEDxBerlin songs
– I’m thankful for help from the boss
– I’m thankful for a few minutes for breakfast before work
– I’m thankful for crustaceans. (pizza-crusts that grow crab-legs and walk around)
– I’m thankful for… a cookie! (and no one is here to protect it! 🙂 !)
– International Women’s Day (8 March) is almost here
– thought-up: Gene & his father Gene & his grandfather Gene = “epigene”?