– Heard on NPR about those cops in Missouri laughing about Michelle Obama’s high school reunion picture (actually a topless [well look at the ratings] African lady in National Geographic). Now I can imagine it, and I can imagine laughing. But I guess there are two kinds of laughter; one is definitely laughing-down at someone, and the other is just seeing there’s humor in it somewhere.
– this is so touching! http://imgur.com/gallery/q8w2X
– cat: “snakes!” http://imgur.com/gallery/GAXDu16
– pretty-pretty awesome, but what’s with the pipe & barrel?! http://imgur.com/gallery/vYDj9
– Well this is the most beautiful stained-glass OHMYGODDDDD! http://imgur.com/gallery/yWEMI1j
– devious? http://imgur.com/gallery/rTt5qiP
– quick! Someone tell imgur about Bobby Lee’s greenscreen skit!! http://imgur.com/gallery/l0KjhZG
– she read the Kama Sutra http://imgur.com/gallery/j7Wnd
– OMG – cute! Young kids will love this!
– Good-God I hope that’s not the background!
– one-handed … an old ladder … no safety-harness …near a burning fire, in a national forest, with an electric chainsaw, with a full bladder with a film-crew rolling? Nothing’s gonna go wrong here! (Aaand that’s how you stub your toe!)
– Today I’m thankful for a strange, almost otherworldly (good) feeling during lunch, (before I even started to eat)
– I’m thankful for a pretty-good day at work
– I’m thankful for dreaming about work; out on the floor, trying to make/hide the peanut-butter crackers from the boss.
– I’m thankful for seeing several deer out
– I’m thankful for Dan Siegel TED videos about neuropsychology & stuff
– Today I’m thankful for http://www.feandft.com/
– I’m thankful for a decent, useful afternoon nap
“None of us is free until all of us are free.” ~Rev. Doctor Martin Luther King, Junior
“My girlfriend told me I should be more affectionate. So I got two girlfriends.”
[lol – see previous entry]
“A man who works with his hands is a laborer; a man who works with his hands and his brain is a craftsman; but a man who works with his hands and his brain and his heart is an artist.” ~Louis Nizer