– Today I’m thankful for: changing techniques at work; lots & lots of chances to question reality.
– Today I’m thankful for: chances to blow bubbles & watch them freeze in mid-air.
– Today I’m thankful for: the chance to share some knowledge of the Meru Foundation.
– Today I’m thankful for: hearing an old Disturbed song.
– Today I’m thankful for: still thinking now & then about life’s first big sword-in-the-back; it’s still hard to face. Need to get back to taking time to think about it head-on again.
– Today I’m thankful for: Putin’s gonna give evidence for 9/11 being an inside job?! (Sure took his time getting-around to it!) “extremely high-energy weapons”? see also http://www.DrJudyWood.com Awesome, huge web site! (see https://deusnexus.wordpress.com/2015/02/13/putin-truth-bomb/)
– Today I’m thankful for: Got some “health-food,” and a little exercise; and a little dancing… and a little more exercise.
– Today I’m thankful for: a bit of a lucid dream.
– Today I’m thankful for: some extra sleep.
– Today I’m thankful for: sharing some good links with the kids.
– onward, great steed! http://imgur.com/gallery/MjK7YmU
– awesome beach dog! http://imgur.com/gallery/WBUiD43
– Western media http://imgur.com/gallery/yuzn7wa
– war – huh! http://imgur.com/gallery/JXB1hx1
Recent daily post “photo_challenge” on symmetry: (n) “quality of something” … “Quality” is a noun?? That doesn’t seem right; oughta be an adjective; or an adjunctitive.
“Live with honor, ride with truth. Be friendly to others. But always carry a gun on your side and a knife in your boot because there are those that do not feel the same as this.” ~?
“Mother Nature is a hard teacher. She gives the test first and the lesson later.” ~?
“When I die, I want to die like my grandfather– who died peacefully in his sleep…. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.” ~?