– hard day at work; a big pile of work, hurt, 5-hours of sleep, slightly light-headed & bored… trying to be thankful for everything in general. It started-out with what seemed like an insurmountable heap of work; I got most of the way through it. No extra rest-room breaks, 900ml of extra drink while working. Someone stole my other drink; that’s (almost) okay – I was not really really wanting to drink it anyway (unhealthy stuff) – 1/2 the reason I bought it was for the neat can that they at-least left in the trash – now I can use it to make something neat with!
– weather modification (war) http://imgur.com/gallery/HzyxWp7
– dog lol http://imgur.com/gallery/nV3OKPL
– awww http://i.imgur.com/yn7jfIF.gif
– cool http://imgur.com/gallery/G8Xv7
– sports parent http://imgur.com/gallery/v6LcOap
– Korea http://imgur.com/gallery/eu1OYWL
– snow cat http://imgur.com/gallery/9KpcS
– txting while drivng http://imgur.com/gallery/5LioDkE
– calendrrr http://imgur.com/gallery/aiUEUGH
– buy buy buy http://imgur.com/gallery/7W8OO
– cops http://imgur.com/gallery/zPv1W
– science http://imgur.com/gallery/gFyugFL
– science!…fair project http://imgur.com/gallery/liuDONa
– mamma http://imgur.com/gallery/pmHBnpg
– failblog http://imgur.com/gallery/RU9HyM5
– almost like science http://imgur.com/gallery/ezn923m
– brain-teaser http://imgur.com/gallery/Sn6waRL
– tatts http://imgur.com/gallery/kH27UTR
– “pro1127bbtbb127bbtbb oooh” showed-up on the t.v. the other day; anyone know what it means?
– Ooh I came-up with a great idea at work – a race for kids to learn more about inertia … it involves some kind of
very-heavy-object on on swiveling casters. So once they get it going good and want to turn a corner, the have to run out to the side of it and push on it awhile before it starts to turn much. It’s fun!
– As for alternative-sexuality, I would seriously like to apologize for it.*
ROFL – SWIDT? (I used to read Christian apologetics, which lends toward that joke!)
But seriously, (like 100% of other humans), I have things to apologize-for; which I would like to.
(*Hey I’ve done my homework.)
– Watched Superheroes by Michael Barnette. Was pretty-good.